carlson's lodge - Family Fun in Any Season
Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated all season hotel where most people feel "at home". Constructed in 1972 by Carl Carlson, Mr. C, with his partner and helper Mrs. C and their family.
Consider Carlson's Lodge for your vacation where you can enjoy country comfort & relaxation in the tradition of Swedish innkeeping. In a quiet setting, back from the road & surrounded by 50 wooded acres, Carlson's provides a homey atmosphere you're sure to appreciate. Plan your activities before venturing forth for the day as you enjoy the mountains from our balcony or our deck. In summer, return early from your explorations for a swim in our outdoor pool. Swings & a jungle gym will delight the youngsters. Winter or summer, ping pong and pool tables or hand shuffleboard are available for the challenge.
Nature - ACTIVITIES & SPORTS
- Summer and winter hiking, walking the Flume - crawling through caves at Lost River
- Cross-country & downhill skiing at 7 areas within a 45 minute drive (10 minutes from Brentton Woods & Cannon Mountain)
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Golfing at 5 courses
- Exploring covered bridges - listening to the rush of waterfalls
- Visiting the Twin Mountain Wildlife Center or the Old Man Historic Site
- Outdoor tennis nearby.
Play at Carlson's
- Swings & a jungle gym for the younger set
- Outdoor swimming pool with a great deck for sunning - deck for lounging
- Ping pong, bumper pool, & pool tables for evenings & rainy days
- Badminton & volley ball.
- Cog Railway
- Santa's Village
- Cannon Aerial Tram Ride
- Six Gun City & Fort Splash Water Park
- the Old Man Historic Site
- Clark's Trading Post
- The Flume Gorge
- Hobo Railway
- Lost River
- Fairbanks Museum
- Mount Washington Auto Road.
Take time now to arrange your family's vacation & give them a chance to enjoy each other's company. Whether you need special time with your immediate family or an extended family get together, a Carlson's retreat should be in your plans.
Call 1-800-348-5502 / 603-846-5501 between 8:30 AM & 9:00 PM
New Hampshire Lodging in the Twin Mountains that feels like home!